Lifestyle Support Worker
Job Title: Lifestyle Support Worker
Reports to: Practice Administration Manager and Managing Director
Are you passionate about improving the lives of people living in remote areas?
Stream Services is an NDIS Registered Provider delivering face to face and Telehealth services throughout regional and remote areas of Australia. We believe that people with a disability living in country areas of Australia deserve access to quality and timely services.
Currently Stream Services support people in the Isaac and Central Highland regions of Queensland. Stream Service’s teams of high calibre and committed staff are focused on person centred care and supports across Australia. Our clinicians work closely with other teams and colleagues which include Lifestyle Support Workers and Support Coordinators. Over our recent years of remote service delivery, we have built a strong collaborative relationship and reputation with local communities and the National Disability Insurance Agency.
Stream Services, Central Highlands Team, is seeking applications for the position of Lifestyle Support Worker based in the Emerald, Capella or Tieri area.
Stream Services are looking for people who:
- Have experience mentoring others either formally or informally
- Have a proven track record of working as a team player and working
- independently, particularly in a social services background
- Have a friendly disposition and sense of humour
- Have developed sound communication skills
- Have patience and empathy
- Are focused on solutions and outcomes
- Are confident in what they can do but will ask when unsure
- Must have or be willing to get a first aid certificate
- Must be willing to undergo Police Check (state and national) if successful
- Drivers licence and own roadworthy vehicle
- Ability to Listen
- Feels Responsible for participants’ results
- Outcomes Orientated
- Team Player
- Goal Oriented
- Feels Responsible for Team Results